Hope everyone has a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! things have been a little busy around here lately and I haven't had time to make a better post but I will soon. I was gonna add a cute pic I had but my phone is being stupid right now and won't let me. Gotta help clean our kitchen and get Caleb dressed. I do most the cleaning and I love it. I'm gonna try my best to enjoy this day with my family and hope everyone does the same!
Already told you guys Happy thanksgiving twice today, I'll do it again here lol. The cute little pic texts nicole sent me made my day! She is an amazing friend! Hope you guys have a wonderful day! You kno you are very popular with your rants on facebook too lol. Gotta go now and finish my pies! Don't eat too much :)
ReplyDeleteHey happy thanksgiving!!..
ReplyDelete-Hope
p.s By the way..I tried searching for you in facebook but could not find you..can you post the link?
I updated my profile and have the link for my fb there now, Hope. I also have a myspace but since myspace is dead, don't go there as much lol. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeletehey there!!..no posts yet?..:(
ReplyDeleteHey, sorry things have been pretty busy around here lately. I gave my wife a romantic birthday and I will tell about that. I promise, a post is coming soon. Thanks for bring a loyal reader :)
ReplyDeleteHey this blog: http://michaelandgrace-enjoyingthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/12/why-so-controversial.html is talking about you. She seems to think you really want their life. But I don't agree, I think you are just very very against a man causing his wife any kind of pain, no matter what the reason. I thank you for befriending me on facebook, I enjoy your pics of you and your family and your posts dEdicating your love to your wife. All your friends seem to like it too. Hope you keep writing.
ReplyDeleteBrianna
I posted a question on a blog called "learning domestic discipline" about my wife brought DD to me but whenever I go to discipline her, she cries and holds onto me and begs me not to. He told me to comfort her and assure her it would be ok. But still do it anyway. What do you think? I like how you are with your wife. Seems she would never be afraid of you. That's how I want my wife. Very happy and not afraid of anything. I hate the thought of causing her pain and only agreed to do DD cause she asked. But I don't know. What do you think? Seems wrong of me to punish her when she is terrified and begging me not to.
ReplyDeleteBryan
Thanks briana. I will respond to that when I get more time. But NO WAY in any way do I want that life. My wife is actually the one who showed me the posts. She did it because she wanted to understand why a man would want to force his wife to feel pain from him like her ex did, I was kind of hopin one post would be where the woman turned on her husband and told him NO I will not do what you say and hit back or make sure he didn't hurt her again. Despite what they say, the husband is causing them pain. The main one I think is abusive is Stormy's husband and even some of he friends think he is somewhat wrong also. And her friend daisychain was wrong, I won't be put back in a box. She should stand up to he husband like she told me off.
ReplyDeleteAnd bryan, please don't listen to Clint. He is 100% wrong! Your wife clearly doesn't really want that lifestyle if she cries in fear and begs you. Give her love and comfort and assure her you will never hurt her no matter what. She needs that more than pain. It's cruel to comfort her and then still cause her pain, you can't help he get through the pain if she doesn't want that. You will emotionally and physically hurt her. My wife's friend's husband did what Clint advised and she still didn't want the punishment. She ended up divorcing him because he didn't let her out the discipline. I would never cause my wife pain, no matter what she does. If she ever begged me like that and I was you, i'd let her out the discipline every single time. I take away my wife's pain, not cause it. Hope you give your wife the tender love she deserves.
Please explain to me how this is not abuse? http://kiwigirliegirl.blogspot.com/ he beats her so bad that 3 days later she has trouble getting in and out of the car, walking and sitting! I do not understand how anyone can read that and not see it as abuse. These women in this craziness encourage her husband saying he is finally getting DD. He controls all the money and hits her after beating her just because, after he admires his "marks" on her. My heart aches for these women even if they did bring it to their husbands. This is one of the most frightening things I have ever read about and I do not understand how it is kept hidden. Please to the man above stop this now! She may need professional help get her to a counselor and even though they will tell you it is not abuse it is and the law see it as such.
ReplyDeleteHi Josh
ReplyDeleteAt your instigation I looked up Clint's blog and came across the following comment(not from Clint).I ( and your other readers) would I am sure be interested in your thoughts.
Shelley
Quote
I know this couple from a DD forum. Originally their story was that she (I'll call her "N")desperately wanted DD, but that he was having trouble getting past his reluctance to 'hurt' her. They were allegedly acquainted with another couple who *did* practise DD successfully and she looked to them as a desirable role model. These people were also members of the same forum and they both posted quite frequently about how well they were doing. "N" posted for a while along these lines, while her husband "J" claimed to want to learn to fulfil her desires, but never missed an opportunity to point out how good he was to his wife and how he could never 'hurt' her in the way that the other men on the site 'abused' *their wives*.
Gradually, his wife appeared to change her view to match his, and the wife from the DD couple they knew conveniently 'realised' that she didn't want DD after all and that her husband had forced it on her. With the help of "J" and "N", she divorced her husband. Finally the forum owner discovered that all four "people" were actually posting from the same address at the same times and that they were actually one and the same person or couple.
This is by no means the only occasion on which I've encountered this type of 'pretend' couple and it seems that quite often when people can't find a legitimate way to interfere in our chosen way of life and 'prove' that it's 'abusive', they will 'invent' other couples to do the job for them. To me the fact that they have to do this speaks volumes about how consensual DD can work and how little they understand it. It really is quite sad.
Unquote
I have a feeling u are trying to insinuate something here. My wife did go on a DD forum to try to understand why her ex could have forced it on her and to test me to see if I would give in if she decided she wanted that. My wife has a friend that her husband wanted it when they got engaged. I am gonna ask her to write her story soon if she would. She couldn't take the rules and punishments anymore and didn't want to obey so we gave her advice to get out if he wouldn't stop and yes I told her it was abuse and her husband really didn't love her. I don't know if she is still a member there or not, she had signed up and was posting from our old computer, but I can assure you if she ever posted again our ip addresses would not match anymore cause we don't see her as much and she has not used our laptop since she left her husband. It's funny those people think so many people agree with their way of life and think it is so right that no one will speak against it. I do do ANYTHING my wife wants to make her happy but DD would be where I would NEVER do. My hand will never be any cause of pain to her.
ReplyDeleteSo before people keep accusing me and my wife of stupid stuff, they should get their facts straight. And you could have just come out with people claimed it was us instead of using our initials. Be an adult.
All you have to do to see it is ABUSE is to read the blogs posted by the people in this abusive and illegal "lifestyle". The reason the laws were changed so that it was not up to the abused to press charges is because they can no long see that they are abused. You can no more consent to abuse than you can beat your dog day after day and not break the law. I am sorry these "submissive" women are so quick to try to discredit you and your wife. They accept no criticism of their "lifestyle" and if you even respectfully try to comment they attack you. I think it is due to the fact that they know they are doing wrong and so their quilt makes them defensive.
ReplyDeleteYou AND your wife belonged to our DD forum because she WANTED DD. I think you are the one who is defensive because you were unable to give her what she wanted. Nothing wrong with that, it's not your thing, but you couldn't, so you try to demonize those of us who are living the way she wanted.
ReplyDeleteThe fact that our lifestyle is illegal proves very little. 30 years ago, homosexuality was illegal. Are all Josh's followers gay bashers as well? Some of us submissives and dominants are simply BORN this way, and we are very happy, consenting adults who are grateful to find someone to help us live out our dream marriages.
At the very least, Josh is not a gentleman to keep gossiping about Stormy when she has respectfully asked him not to mention her. To blatantly violate her wishes in this way is rude and disrespectful.
Anne
I laugh at the people getting mad at Josh for being a man and not abusing his wife and making her happy. As a friend of his and his wife on facebook, I can tell you his wife seems pretty damn happy. She brags all the time about what a wonderful husband she has and posts many pics of things he does to spoil her. So I don't think she is miserable without her husband causing her pain. And stormy is a dumb ass for letting her husband abuse her and hurt her and all you stupid women do is applaud her sorry ass excuse for a husband for beating her. It IS NOT a man's right to hurt his wife or for her to obey him. Stormy's husband is abusive and if she didn't know it then why did she delete so many blog posts? And she probably is too afraid to let him read the comments against him. He is the worse husband in the world I think. No I do not want my marriage exactly like Josh and nicole's but I do like the bond head two have and I think people should see their facebook and all the love they get from friends about what kind of loving couple they are.
ReplyDeleteSo Stormy is disrespectful at times? If her husband wants respect because of that he is sick in the head. Even one of Stormy's friends agreed he is somewhat abusive! That says something. Maybe yo are like Ashley from the AlovesZ blog and think women have to submit to husbands. Sorry stupid, the bible says "wives and husbands submit onto each other"! And her husband loves the bruises, he is abusive also. If you don't want people disagreeing with your life and telling the truth, then shut the hell up! I am glad we have the laws we have now that will charge a man with abuse if bruises show up without a woman's consent. Shows a man can't just be in charge and abuse his wife.
My wife read the comments and said as soon as she gets time, she will also comment. She said she never wanted DD, she just wanted to test me to see if I would ever be like her ex. And she fell more in love with me after she was rebellious, rude and everything and I still refused to hurt her. And sorry but men like Clint and stormy's husband and Babyman and just a few others make me sick. Just how I feel. And I know they are selfish and cruel and don't live their wives like they should to hurt them like they do. When I get time I will give a better reply, right now, we have a power outage, and my phone may die.
ReplyDeleteAnon You believe that you were born a dom? Interesting because a truly dominant man does not have to beat those weaker than them nor does a true man have to use physical abuse to feel dominant. As for submissive women yes some are born that way but a true submissive does not have to be physically corrected nor does she have to be "taught" her place. As for being legal I pray to God we never condone abuse in this country. It truly is criminal how these woman allow themselves and their children to be treated. I can only hope someone that knows them and loves them finds out and turns their husbands in to the police. We as human being should be appalled by this abuse! I pray your wife wakes up and that you also see yourself clearly.
ReplyDeleteTo Anne sorry didn't see that you were a woman. Stand by what I said but didn't see it was a woman.
ReplyDeleteUm, no - I BELIEVE I was born a submissive woman, and a spanko. Whoever heard of a dominant husband named "Anne"?
ReplyDeleteJosh, are you saying your wife FIRST married you, then decided to see if you were safe husband material by cooking up this elaborate lie about wanting a lifestyle most vanilla people have never even heard of? I have to tell you, even a woman who wants DD with all her heart and has been dreaming of it her whole life is often too shy and embarrassed to ask her husband for it. We know it sounds weird, we are terrified of rejection, of being judged and turning off our husbands.
I imagine the poor girl is so humiliated at having shared her deepest and scariest secret with you only to be met with your self-righteous attitude toward DD that this story is how she appeased you. And on some level you are ambivalent that you can't give her everything she wants, and that is why you have to carry on this peculiar vendetta.
A truly secure husband does not need to write a blog constantly bragging about what a great husband he is (and I believe you really are a great husband) and comparing other men unfavorably to himself. Why don't you find something worthwhile of your own to do, and give up pestering people who you don't know, don't understand, and can't fix?
Wow! This blog: http//mikkmakingupforlosttime.blogstpot.com is sick!!! She and her husband hurt their son by spanking him! You and your wife are much better parents for refusing to never spank your kids. It would have been funny if their son had hit them back like you hit your dad back. They should go to jail and loose their son.
ReplyDeleteThat's mikki not mikk sorry
ReplyDeleteTo Anon - apology accepted, thank you. I posted my second comment before yours was up.
ReplyDeleteI do have a lot to reply to. I will this weekend when I am off work. This week has just been very busy. I want to reply when I have more than 5 mins to really out a thought out reply. I don't agree with mikki. I hit my dad back yes. He never hit me again either. Too bad her son didn't have my courage and hit back. She should loose her son. My son has cussed and hit and I have never hit him.
ReplyDelete