On my phone right now and it won't let me upload a pic that I wanted to which sucks. But wanted to wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Found out my wife is 8 weeks pregnant. So we got a great early Christmas surprise. I have been doing little romantic things for her constantly and always showing her she The MOST important person in my life. She comes over EVERYONE no matter who they are. I want to make a longer post later with more of my thoughts. To the mikki person go get help for causing your son pain! He should have hit your husband back like I hit my dad back, but he was probably too afraid to the poor boy. It's parents like you who should never have kids! You are the worse parents in the world. If your son is that angry, you don't ever cause hen pain, you take them to a doctor who can tell you WHY he is doing those things! I cannot wait until the day comes where even swatting kids is illegal. There are ALWAYS other ways to teach your kids right from wrong. And from emails I see stormy's husband is still being cold and cruel and abusive and hurting his wife. My wife yelled at me the other day, but apologized cause of the stress. I forgave her and knew she didn't mean to hurt me. Why would I hurt her back. My friends have confirmed I am a great husband and the ones saying my wife walks over me are the wrong ones. I love they my wife won't take no shit from me if I was like those and tried to order her around. God may have said for wives to submit, but my mom pointed out he bible also tells BOTH spouses husband and wives to submit to each other. I most def put my wife over myself. That's my choice never did she tell me to.
Anyway, Caleb got spoiled even more this year. We love the look on his face when he sees what santa brought him. He has my blonde hair and blue eyes and everyone calls him my mini me. Well my mini me had a great Christmas. As long as he and my girl are happy than so am I. I hope if we have a girl she has brown hair and green eyes like her mommy. I know I'm an awsome dad, one thing I have no problem bragging about. I refused to hit my kids for ANY reason and I have never even felt like it or even raised my voice and my son is one hard headed toddler. He calls me daddy butthead when he's frustrated with me and I like it. It's fine with me. He almost always tells me he loves me though. And he is his mommy's little shadow. He is protective over her and will tell off anyone who tries to argue with her or he thinks is hurting her. He hates sharing her even with me lol. He said the new baby can't have his mommy. But I think he will be a great big brother. Time to ge my wife to stop cleaning and get her to sit and me clean. Again hope everyone has a great Christmas! And to the ones who thought Nic wanted the DD life she said she would set everyone straight in that. She said she will be making it known soon she never wanted me to cause her pain and is beyond thankful I am a real man and would never make her feel any pain from me for any reason.
Congrats on the new baby news! Hope
ReplyDeleteNic has an easy uneventful pregnancy. What a nice Christmas surprise!