ME

ME
ME

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Her Knight

I'm still here. Just been busy since the New Year started. Hope everyone has had a good year so far. I have a lot to discuss. Right now I'm playing Dr. Joshua and getting Nic better from the Flu and Bronchitis. She made a status on her FB about every girl dreams of finding her knight in shining armor and she already found hers. It reminded me of the first poem I ever wrote her. Here it is:

Your Knight

I wanna be your knight
my love, my shining star
your kiss is heavens sweet caress
my life is what you are
without you my life 's such a mess
its hard to let you out of my sight
i wanna be your knight.
In shining armor i' ll ride
just to hear " i love you" with a sigh
i lie in bed with you by my side
i won 't let you go without a fight
i wanna be your knight
whenever you're in fear or pain
when you feel no one cares
you'll find me near
look around, you'll see me there
your the cause of my every delight
thats why i wanna be your knight.

She said I'm definately living up 2 my vow. And that makes me very happy!! She's been getting a lot of comments on her FB from other females complimenting her on having a wonderful and great husband. Two told her they were jealous and one said she hoped to find a husband like me one da but doubted it. I am sooo glad I make my wife happy and will never change til the day I die. My wife's happiness is my #1 priority! Too bad the husbands who want to beat their wives and put them in pain cause they have a sick enjoyment from it won't learn. I still think their wives should beat them back! Anyway, gonna go cook my beautiful and sexy wife a romantic dinner! And make her feel better! Be back soon!

11 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful! I feel the same way about my sweet husband too. :-)
    - Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Butterfly,

    Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year! Thanks! We men do have a hero complex and some is different from others. I'm glad u also have a great man in ur life who knows how to treat u right! Every woman deserves to be treated like a Queen! I rather my wife rule over me any day and be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you have a great marriage, but some of us in DD marriages are very happy also and I don't see why you want to keep bashing us. My husband is NOT "sick" - I asked him for this lifestyle, and he accommodates me because he loves me. I say live and let live, and everyone should mind their own business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If he accomadates u Anne, that's fine. I'm talking about B'Man and the men who ask their wives. NO man should want to cause their wife ANY kind of pain! We don't even believe in spanking our son. But I don't think a husband should be soo strict and hurt his wife even when all she needs is love. And to spank over a damn traffic ticket or cause something wasn't cleaned or she didn't take her meds? That's stupid and sorry. A man should spoil his wife. I am very romantic towards my wife and she is my Queen. She does not walk all over me either, I do what I want to make sure she is happy. Don't have public blogs if you don't want critizism. And most of you delete anyone's comments who don't agree and applaud you way of living. That seems wrong to me. You can't always have people think what your husband is doing to you is right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honey, some of us have been in happy marriages as long as you have been alive. And what my husband and I are doing IS right - for us. Real DD is a consensual arrangement, and an alternative lifestyle with dynamics and satisfactions I don't think you understand at all. Do you bash and attack gays and lesbians as well, insisting you are superior to them, because your sexuality is different than theirs?

    And as far as not causing your wife pain - she had your baby, didn't she? Childbirth is WAY more painful than any spanking.

    You are very young, and the young are notoriously intolerant. I was that way myself once. If people in DD marriages are happy, well - there isn't so much happiness in the world that we are going to give up something that brings us love and joy just because you disapprove. I wish you and your wife as many years of bliss as my wonderful husband and I have enjoyed, and many more for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not trying to say don't do it if it makes u happy. I know a few who do it for stress relief and it's not because her husband HAS to be boss. And as for my wife and child birth. I don't see that as I caused they pain with my hand. I didn't personally hurt her. And if I could have I would have went through all that pain myself. I've known my wife since we were kids and I know her inside and out. I know when she's upset when she tries to fake it. And I've heard of spanking a wife when she's depressed, what good does that do? Unltimately I think DD wives only "behave" out of fear of pain. Fear and pain from a husband should never be in a marriage. You say u don't fear him but u fear the pain he brings, I don't see much difference. And I'm not condeming all DD marriages. The ones where if a wife Truly didn't want a spanking and the husband wouldn't do it if she 100% DID NOT want it I don't find that abusive. You're right, it wouldn't work for us. My wife would get out of it every single time she cried or begged. When she's in pain now I do WHATEVER I can to take away her pain. What do u guys do if the wife hits back? So that's not right? I also don't think Us men should or have the right to be superior or the boss of our wives. Like I've said I've been condemed for spoiling my wife, and called names like a pussy or a coward. I and a lot of others don't think I am.

    My wife was forced to submit by her ex and an attacker because they felt it was men's rights to discipline the woman. I had to get her to realize she DIDN'T HAVE to if she didn't want to and I wouldn't do anything to her if she went off on me or "misbehaved". And she has a good female friend who's husband want DD and said if she wanted to marry him she's have to have a DD marriage because he believed it was man's God given right to head and discipline his wife. She couldn't take the spankings anymore and wanted DD to stop. She told him if he spanked her again she would file for a divorce. He told her to file for a divorce because he would not have a wife who refused to submit and follow his lead. He wouldn't have one who walked all over him. She filed for a divorce and he didn't stop her. She came to get her clothes one day and he said something to her and she said she got a really smart remark. He threatened to spank her and she slapped him and told her if he touched her she would press charges and have him thrown in jail. She's miserable now cause he refused to not give up the spanking. So what would your husband do? If you said NO spanking would you still be married? I would never do ANYTHING to cause my wife to go and get a divorce. So yes if I had been our friend's husband I would've given it up so my wife would be happy and I wouldn't want to loose her.

    And no I support gays and lesbians. I even support gay marriage. But it's I feel if a man truly loves his wife he will NEVER cause her physical pain no matter what she does. Even if my wife was in a dangerous situation, I would still never cause her physical pain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok whatever. U can believe what u want. We don't have 2 prove anything 2 anyone. And everything u said is false. Sad people only want to cause drama and try to start trouble when their lives suck. Makes yourself look pathetic. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One last thing , if all u said was true then I would've deleted ur
    comment because I'd be afraid others would actually "find out the truth". But I also kept everyone else's negative and false
    comments.

    Our real friends know us and our family knows us.
    And to us that is all that matters, not sad little pathetic,
    miserable jealous ppl who only want 2 bring others down
    cause they r miserable n their lives . And the fake myspace u are
    talking about my wife made was before we were ever together .
    She made it to throw a weirdo admirer she had off to try and
    get him 2 leave her alone. Neither one of us are liars and I'll say
    again we don' t have 2 prove shit to anyone. Seems like u r a
    little obsessed with us. Esp if u think we were apart of any
    groups and found this blog and trying 2 talk shit u don't know
    about. Keep on, makes urself look kinda like a stalker and a little
    obsessive. ..sad .. .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok this stupid drama every other year gets rediculas!! Do you stupid ass, drama hungry whores have anything else to do with your lives than stalk a couple who you "think" you know and accuse them of lies? I've known his wife since we were little kids. Want my phone number? I'll give it to you and we can talk and I can prove you wrong. But honestly what does it matter???? I mean really? Do YOU KNOW how childish and sorry you make yourself look by harrassing them on fb and the web?? I read those comments on her pics and actually she never really commented because she I more mature than to get into a stupid childish high schoolish war! GROW UP!!

    I've also known Josh since I was younger too. His mom actually dated my dad for a little while. I also didn't think they would end up a couple either cause he always seemed into other girls then too. But I know they are REAL and happy. And both are private except to people they trust. Josh just likes to express his love and feeings for her. And to say the pics aren't them is also dumb. You weren't personally there, you aren't personally in their lives. But you really should think about how you make yourself look trying to cause pointless drama. But like I've heard and J said: misery loves company. You must be so miserable in your own life you wanna accuse and bring people down. Really why would you care if he wasn't really with her? Does it affect you? Take care of your own life.

    About the "fake marriage" doesn't mean she needs therapy cause she told a weird guy who wouldn't stop pursuing her that she was already married. She actually gave the dumbass a chance and got her heart broken by him and its taken her a while to get over the anger of what he did. She made a mistake. But she's NOT lying now. But believe whatever you want. You really must be jealous of who she has. If you weren't you would shut the fuck up. Mind your own business. I guess all her real family (her cousins, her sister her brothers, her neice), are all fake too..oh and friends like me who grew up with her. And no I'm not her slutty ass ex cousin-in-law Jamie who was also jealous.

    Seriously GET A LIFE LOOSER!!! Tell me here if you want my email and I'll give you my phone number and but like I told them: They don't have to prove anything to anyone. He's right their real friends and family know them. Oh and I called his wife by her first name growing up but she likes her middle name better so that's what everyone calls her.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't have time right now to reply to the newest comments but I will as soon as I get a chance. But I'll say the little people greeter who works in the garden area mon,ties and wedsdays is nice and seems to love me. Not too long ago, just last week one of nice coworkers Carolyn something invited us to have lunch at her house. She is a very funny and sweet woman. Nic told me she thought I was very good looking, nice and a funny guy who seems 2 really love her. I just also think some ppl love drama and r apparently jealous. If what she posts on fb bothers anyone people know where the delete and block buttons are. But goes toshow how people love to cause drama and talk false shit when it doesnt concern them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The little slut who commented I found out who she is. Someone told someone and got back to me. She's just pissed she could never get a guy like you Josh. I was told she thought you were hot but you wouldn't give her the time of day. And yes I still think she was stalking Nic online. The same person told me she said a guy as good looking as Josh would never be with someone like Nic as if saying my friend is ugly which she is not! She's a better person than any of the drama whores. So just ignore them and move on! And I'm looking forward to you guys visiting me In Texas. I can't believe I've been gone almost a year! Oh and the little skank Britney L who wants you needs to also get over herself. Stop being a damn chick magnet J! lol love ya! -Steph

    ReplyDelete