ME

ME
ME

Saturday, December 25, 2010

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ •。 ★Christm
as★ 。* 。
* FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOURS !!
° 。 ° ˚* _Π _____*。* ˚★ 。 * 。 *。 • ˚ ˚ •。 ★
˚ ˛ •˛•* / ______ / ~ \。˚ ˚ ˛★ 。* 。 *★ 。* 。*
˚ ˛ •˛• | 田 田| 門| ˚ And a Happy New Year ... to all my
Readers
Friends and Family.. ... Thank You and enjoy 2011 The Webb
family!!!


For our 3rd Christmas together, I've made sure Nic has a wonderful one and Santa spoiled Caleb this year! More later! We are having a white Christmas too!

1 comment:

  1. I'm shocked to see you haven't gotten anymore comments. Stupid people. Don't know good stuff if it hit them in the face! I love your blog and like I said before, the bond you have with your wife is so cute and amazing! I am glad to hear you made her Christmas special. and nothing wrong with spoiling her. Hope you guys are having a great New Year!! And if people won't comment than just goes to show how envious they are and the ones who stopped aren't true followers. -Katie

    ReplyDelete